The Ideal Setting for Meetings & Conferences
at Lake Tahoe
Inspiring Connections & Creativity
74 Peaceful Acres | 16,000 Sq. Ft. of Meeting Space | 16 Meeting Spaces | Accommodates 4-400 Guests
Granlibakken Tahoe has a long history of hosting meetings, conferences, and other group events that create lasting memories and connections. From our secluded yet convenient location to our selection of modern-rustic lodging and gathering spaces, not to mention year-round activities, it’s an ideal setting for teams to collaborate with intention.
When arriving at our privately-owned 74-acre resort, you and your guests are welcomed with personal attention and warm hospitality. Lodging options range from individual hotel rooms to multi-bedroom townhomes with a mountain retreat ambiance.
With 16 different meeting spaces, Granlibakken can easily accommodate from four to 400 guests for meetings, conferences, seminars, retreats, and reunions. We even offer everything you need for strategic planning sessions, including an experienced onsite facilitator.
When it comes to team building and relaxation, you’ll find year-round activities and amenities that are sure to make a lasting impression. That includes a treetop rope course, historic sled and ski hill, onsite spa, pool and tennis courts, and the endless miles of trails for hiking, biking and exploring.
Granlibakken Tahoe business services include:
- State-of-the-art audio and visual equipment, including Owl Meeting technology, with on-site technical support
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access throughout all conference rooms and guest rooms. Dedicated connectivity is available upon advance request.
- Computers with high-speed Internet access
- Printing, copying, shipping, and office supplies available onsite
- Green Business certified – the first business in Tahoe certified Green by Sierra Business Council. See more about our Greenlibakken initiatives.
For more information or to create your custom Tahoe meeting experience, contact our Meeting Sales department at 800.552.4494 or email [email protected].
Already have a Group Registration Code? Click Here to Register Online.