All-Inclusive Lake Tahoe Conference Center
Planning a conference, meeting or corporate retreat?
Contact our sales department at 800.552.4494 or email email@example.com.
State-of-the-art conference center
- 16 meeting rooms for groups from 4 to 400
- 24,500 sq ft of year-round indoor/outdoor meeting space
- 3 spacious decks totaling 10,800 sq ft
- Rooms with remote-controlled audio/visual equipment and high-speed wireless internet access
- Pavilion (May-Oct) 3,200 sq ft of space equipped with phone lines and dataports
- Three delicious, meals each day
- High speed wireless internet access
- On-site pool, hot tub, sauna, spa, ropes course, and more
- Cocktail hour included
- 15 sq ft of space per participant
- Close to town yet quiet and secluded
The Mountain Ballroom provides 7 conference rooms totaling 5,400 square feet plus 1,600 square feet of pre-function space. The 60' x 90' room offers state-of-the-art facilities, including T1-line dataports and a generous supply of audio/visual equipment and meeting aids.
- Total square feet: 5,400
- Ceiling height: 12' - 16'
- Seating options/capacities: Theatre 500, Classroom 360, Banquet 360, Reception 500
With a capacity for seating 250 people, the 57' x 40' Granhall is the center of Granlibakken's conference facilities. It is tastefully decorated in cedar paneling, surrounded with windows overlooking the patio and rustic pines. The Alumni Room, adjacent to Granhall, is a perfect reception room, dining area or breakout room for groups of 50 or less.
- Total square feet: 2,982
- Ceiling height: 9' - 14'
- Seating options/capacities: Theatre 200, Classroom 150, Banquet 250, Reception 300
The 45' x 25' Cedar House is an A-frame with a massive stone fireplace. The room effectively captures the magnificent mountain feeling of the Sierra and overlooks a deck that is ideal for cocktails and barbecues. It has amber lights for dining and spotlights for conferences.
- Total square feet: 1,125
- Ceiling height: A-frame
- Seating options/capacities: Theatre 100, Classroom 75, Banquet 100, Reception 12
The newly renovated 48' x 22' Courtview/Soul Shelter has a seating capacity of 80 people and overlooks the tennis courts at the base of the Granlibakken Valley. It can be divided into 2 separate meeting rooms, each with its own private entrance. When not used for a meeting, this room is open to guests as a meditation/stretching/yoga space in the heart of the Granlibakken property.
- Total square feet: 1,056
- Ceiling height: 10' - 17'
- Seating options/capacities: Theatre 80, Classroom 60