Conference and Meeting Space
Granlibakken offers modern-rustic accommodations for business group seminars, corporate retreats, team activities, family reunion packages or any other Lake Tahoe getaway. From the lodging to the activities, you’ll see that our multi-functional retreat conference center and resort has what it takes to be that perfect Lake Tahoe destination.
Granlibakken Tahoe business services and amenities include:
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access throughout all conference rooms and guest rooms. Dedicated connectivity is available upon advance request
- State-of-the-art audio and visual equipment
- Computers with high-speed Internet access
- Printing, scanning, copying, shipping, and office supplies
- On-site technical support is available. Please inquire for more details
- Green Business certified–the first business in Tahoe certified Green by Sierra Business Council
- On-site day spa, gym with yoga classes, pool, hot tub and sauna
- Sledding and Ski Hill, Treetop Adventure Park (seasonal), hiking and biking trails
Granlibakken Tahoe Meeting Spaces & Conference Center
With 24,500 square feet of year-round meeting space, 16 different rooms for groups from 4 to 400, and three spacious decks totaling 10,800 square feet, Granlibakken Tahoe is a popular Lake Tahoe destination for gatherings that inspire connection and collaboration.
With a capacity for 200 theatre-style, 150 classroom, 250 banquet, and 300 reception, the 2,982 square foot Granhall is the center of Granlibakken’s conference facilities. It features rustic cedar paneling, 9 to 14-foot ceilings, a gas fireplace, and windows overlooking the patio and pine trees. Sliding glass walls can open to expand the space to include the Solarium.
The 600 square-foot Alumni Room, adjacent to Granhall, is a comfortable reception, dining or breakout room for groups of 40 or less
The Mountain Ballroom can be divided into 7 conference rooms totaling 5,400 square feet plus 1,600 square feet of pre-function space. The spacious 60′ x 90′ room with 12 to 16-foot ceiling heights accommodates 500 theatre-style, 360 classroom or banquet, and 500 reception
The 1,125 square-foot Cedar House is an authentic mountain-feel A-frame with a massive stone fireplace that overlooks a deck ideal for cocktails and barbecues and features amber lights for dining and spotlights for conferences. It accommodates 10 theatre-style, 75 classroom, 100 banquet and 120 reception
The 48′ x 22′ Courtview/Soul Shelter has a seating capacity of 60 to 80 people and overlooks the tennis courts at the base of the Granlibakken Valley. It can be divided into two separate rooms, each with its own private entrance. When not used for a meeting, this 1,056-sqare foot space with 10 to 17-foot ceilings is open to guests for meditation, stretching, or yoga.