We’re currently accepting reservations for all travelers. Leisure travel reservations may be made for stays beginning on June 12, 2020. If you have existing reservations for a visit prior to this date, we are happy to help you adjust your travel plans. Please contact us at 530.583.4242 should you need assistance. Your business and loyalty are very important to us. For any groups, weddings or meetings, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss planning your future event.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our guests and employees. The Granlibakken team is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and team members by providing a comfortable and safe environment for everyone who visits our property. We are updating our current best practices and making sure our teams take extra precautions in order to deliver a fulfilling and enjoyable travel experience.
Please continue reading about the enhanced processes and procedures we’re upholding to create a happy and healthy environment for all to enjoy. Your peace of mind is important to us – if you have additional questions or concerns please reach out to our Front Desk at 530.583.4242.
For more information on COVID-19 and the latest national guidelines, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. State Department’s page regarding COVID-19, or your local health authority.
YOUR FUTURE STAY AT GRANLIBAKKEN
Our team is committed to providing every guest with the peace of mind to relax and enjoy their time with us. You will be welcomed by a team of individuals that have been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and the sensitivity of the current circumstance in which we are in.
Our team has diligently implemented all safety precautions recommended by the CDC and a supplemental cleaning process throughout the property and guest rooms in which a two-part sanitizing process is being used on all high touch surfaces. Even so, it is impossible to eliminate all risks of exposure to infectious diseases. If you have specific questions or concerns that are not addressed in the materials provided, please direct them to email@example.com.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by all team members based on their roles and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- Gloves will be provided to team members whose responsibilities require them as determined by medical experts and CDC guidelines including housekeeping, engineering, and any major operating departments in direct contact with guests.
SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
Social and physical distancing, one of the most effective tools used to control and reduce the spread of Coronavirus, is being taken very seriously at Granlibakken. We are taking steps to promote “social distancing” in public areas of our hotel with:
- Seating in all public areas, pools, and lounges is positioned at least six feet apart.
- We recommend that all guests do their part and strive to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others.
- Social distancing is practiced by all team members on the property and the health of each individual is being closely monitored.
- All property outlets will comply with or exceed local or state-mandated occupancy limits.
Stairwells are clearly marked and open for guest use.
Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at all guest and team member entrances and contact areas such as reception areas, hotel lobby, restaurant/secondary entrances, meeting and convention spaces, pools, spa, and exercise areas.
EMPLOYEE AND GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
- We are taking steps to lower the risk of team member health issues, requiring any ill employees and any who travel to higher risk areas to stay home for two weeks and until they are free of symptoms.
- Our team members have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on the property to local health officials.
- If we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with the Public Health Officials to follow the appropriate actions recommended.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROCESS
While Granlibakken has always placed a strong emphasis on the cleanliness, safety, and comfort of our property, we’ve taken our standards even further by investing in more aggressive protocols, including increasing the frequency and extent of our cleanings, as well as following or exceeding the recommended procedures and protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities. The enhanced sanitation process will be performed by highly trained team members and entails the following:
- We have changed protocols for cleaning, adding greater disinfecting steps in the cleaning of public areas including lobbies, fitness centers (when open), public restrooms, and stairwells This includes dedicated team members constantly disinfecting high touch areas of the hotel throughout the day.
- High touch areas, such as, but not limited to doors, door handles, handrails, public phones, furniture in public spaces, remote controls, signature pads, credit card readers, and drinking stations are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
- Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on the property.
- High traffic areas, such as but not limited to entryways and hallways, are cleaned and sanitized routinely rather than late at night when there are no guests around.
- Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency. Flushers, locks, walls, toilet seats, dispensing stations, sinks, faucets, and doors are disinfected during each service.
- All reception areas are wiped down between every guest interaction.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be strategically placed throughout the property. Supply levels are checked by staff on a routine basis.
- A variety of touchpoints in our public spaces have been removed and for those that remain, enhanced sanitation routines are in place.
In accordance with government standards within Placer County, Granibakken is pleased to open up to 50% guest occupancy outdoors on the Cedar House Pub patio.
Click here for our updated dining guidelines: granlibakken.com/phase-two-opening-dining
RECREATION, FITNESS AREA, AND SPA
We are pleased to offer a selection of our outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, trail running, tennis, an outdoor par course, and Treetop ropes course and tours in our Adventure Park.
The Spa at Granlibakken and our hot tub and sauna will remain closed until restrictions are lifted by local government officials.
- We no longer offer Daily Housekeeping Service.
- For our guests’ safety, we’ve eliminated a portion of the touchpoints in our guest rooms.
- We have replaced re-usable items (such as glassware) with wrapped, one-time-use items.
- Additional housekeeping services may be requested for stays of 3 or more days and coordinated with our front desk upon check-in.
- Special requests for additional toiletries are available via a no-touch delivery service. Delivery time may also be specified.
- After cleaning, each guest room will be free of guests for a 24-hour period before the next check-in.
ENHANCED CHECK-OUT CLEANING PROCESS
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- Our housekeeping departments will leverage partnerships with our national vendors on the best cleaning practices, tools, and supplies.
- Used linen is folded and bagged in each guest room (staff never shakes towels or sheets in the room as this practice releases particles into the air).
- Increased attention to thorough vacuuming of rugs and sanitation of floors, including low-traffic and hard-to-reach surfaces.