Granlibakken Tahoe Getaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. On-Line Entry. Enter by visiting Sponsor's website (https://granlibakken.com/getaway/) completing all of the required information (name, address, telephone number and email address), and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. Entries limited to only one (1) entry per person.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on any email received from Sponsor.
2. Eligibility: Granlibakken Tahoe Getaway (May 20—June 3, 2016) Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty-one (21) years old as of the Promotion start date. Employees of Granlibakken Tahoe Getaway and their parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Main Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
3. Winner Selection. A total of one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected after 10:00 a.m. (P.T.) on June 3, 2016. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
4. Prizes and Odds. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a vacation package for up to a maximum of four (4) people to Granlibakken Tahoe Getaway, Tahoe City, CA ("Tahoe Getaway") valid from June 3, 2016 – June 1, 2017 excluding the peak holiday seasons of December 23, 2016—January 1, 2017, January 13-16 2017, and February 18-25 2017. This getaway is subject to availability.
The Grand Prize shall consist of the following:
Room accommodations consisting of one lodge suite for two consecutive nights, up to a maximum of 4 people, at Granlibakken Tahoe. Actual retail value (ARV) for the Grand Prize is $708. ARV may vary from actual value, depending on date and point of departure. Any difference between stated and actual value will not be awarded.
Each travel companion must be 18 or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, unless the child or legal ward of the Grand Prize winner. If a travel companion is a minor and not the child or legal ward of the Grand Prize winner, the parent/legal guardian of such travel companion must also accompany the minor travel companion OR provide a signed written release allowing the minor to accompany the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner may be required to submit guest releases to Sponsor upon Sponsor’s request, within a certain time period to be determined by Sponsor.
The Grand Prize must be completed between June 3, 2016—June 1, 2017; subject to availability and excluding peak holiday seasons listed above. The Grand Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set for the above or refunded, and are not redeemable for cash.
The Grand Prize winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in or prior thereto and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room attributed to the Grand Prize winner and/or his/her travel companions in Sponsor’s sole discretion will be the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner.
5. Prize Conditions: Sponsor, Administrator and their respective parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns, shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to a prize and/or the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of a prize and/or the Contest. All benefits and payments are personal to each winner and are not redeemable for cash and are neither assignable nor transferable.
Each winner is responsible for paying all taxes. The award of a prize is subject to applicable withholding requirements. The Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of his/her prize.
Any portion of a prize not accepted or used by a winner will be forfeited, and Sponsor shall not be responsible for any inability of winner to accept or use any portion of the prize for any reason. No substitution or transfer of a prize is allowed except with Sponsor’s permission or where required by law. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Award of a prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules.
Notifications to Prize Winners and Requirements to Claim Prizes:
6. Grand Prize: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone at the e-mail address or telephone number provided during Finalist verification on or about June 3, 2016. The potential Grand Prize winner must respond to such notification within 48 hours from the date notification is sent, and must return the travel questionnaire and winner forms by June 6, 2016 via email or fax to secure the prize.
7. General Requirements: At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner may result from any of the following: [a] any potential Finalist’s/Grand Prize winner’s failure to respond within the time periods set forth above or failure to provide any other requested information in the time period specified; [b] the return of an e-mail notification sent by Sponsor/Administrator as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [c] potential Finalist/Grand Prize Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; and [d] potential Grand Prize winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release (including, without limitation, the Social Security Number as required by law) within 48 hours from the date the form is sent to the potential Grand Prize winner. Federal, state, and local taxes and all other expenses not specified herein are each winner’s sole responsibility. In the event that a potential Finalist/Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, or does not accept a prize, Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may randomly select another winner.
8. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified within 12 hours of prize drawing via the e-mail address provided on winner's entry form. Winner must respond to such e-mail notification within 48 hours after notification. Failure to respond within such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim the Grand Prize, winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release. A valid photo identification and completed W-9 form will be required. Winners may waive his/her right to receive prizes or grand prize. All prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winners. Prizes, grand prize and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or grand prize of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Failure to sign the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize or grand prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
9. By entering the contest you are automatically entered into the Granlibakken mailing list. If you wish to subscribe, you can do so at anytime by clicking the unsubscribe at the bottom of the emails.
10. Sponsor. The "Granlibakken Tahoe Getaway" is sponsored by Granlibakken Tahoe. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Main Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
By entering the contest, you will be automatically entered into the Granlibakken email list. You can unsubscribe at anytime using the link at the bottom of the emails.