Start having snow fun sooner – Purchase your tickets online
LAKE TAHOE WINTER
Learning to ski or snowboard, or have a child that is starting?
We suggest looking at the Mountain Safety Guide
We look forward to seeing you at our ski and sled area this winter
On-Site Winter Activities
- Ski and board at Granlibakken’s Ski and Boarding Hill, opens December 16th
- Book private and family ski and board lessons onsite with Snow Schoolers
- Learn to ski with Granlibakken’s Beginner Lesson Package
- Granlibakken’s sled hill is now open click here to purchase tickets
- Cross-country ski or snowshoe right from our property, rentals available (check conditions with our staff at the ski hut)
Nearby Winter Activities
There’s nothing quite like winter in North Lake Tahoe; a one-of-a-kind experience unified by 12 unique towns, each with an adventurous spirit as deep as the lake itself. From majestic lake views and mountain tops blanketed with pure white snow to local dining and charming community culture, it’s the perfect time to come awaken your winter soul. A winter sports wonderland, North Lake Tahoe is home to some of North America’s largest ski resorts, with budget and ability-friendly options for everyone. Visit GoTahoeNorth.com for a full list of winter wow.
Book A Lesson on Tahoe's Most Family Friendly Ski Hill
Enjoy learning skiing, sledding or snowboarding at Granlibakken! All ages welcome.
Book your lesson now through SnowSchoolers.com. We look forward to seeing you!