We look forward to seeing our guests this winter. To ensure the safety of our employees and guests we will be implementing the following procedures for the upcoming season.
- Face masks must be worn whenever physical distancing cannot be achieved
- Physical distancing protocols will be in place for both indoor and outdoor spaces
- Our staff is committed to increased cleaning and disinfecting of all high touch surfaces
On-Site Winter Activities
Annual Granlibakken Events
- Christmas Celebration – Menu to-go coming soon!
- New Year’s Eve Celebration – Coming Soon!
Nearby Winter Activities
There’s nothing quite like winter in North Lake Tahoe; a one-of-a-kind experience unified by 12 unique towns, each with an adventurous spirit as deep as the lake itself. From majestic lake views and mountain tops blanketed with pure white snow to local dining and charming community culture, it’s the perfect time to come awaken your winter soul. A winter sports wonderland, North Lake Tahoe is home to some of North America’s largest ski resorts, with budget and ability-friendly options for everyone. Visit GoTahoeNorth.com for a full list of winter wow.
Check the Snow Report
Check the latest road conditions