Treetop Adventure Park
Located behind Granlibakken Resort in Tahoe City, our Tahoe City Treetop Park offers 97 tree platforms within a secluded forest with large pine trees and old-growth cedars. Our Tahoe City location contains 27 zip lines and 60 bridges/events to accommodate participants ages 5+.
Additional Park Details
- Beginner to Advanced courses
- Safety gear included. A full-body harness and helmet will be supplied.
- Many trails for non-participating friends and family to watch
- 10 Courses; 2 beginners, 6 intermediate, 2 advanced (Minimum 49” (124 cm) height requirement to do the Advanced courses)
- 97 Tree Platforms
- 27 Zip Lines total ranging from 30’ to 300’ in length
- 60 Events/Bridges, each one is unique
Group Bonding & Team Building at Treetop Adventure Park
Elevate your next meeting, event, or retreat at Granlibakken Tahoe. The Tahoe Treetop Adventure Park offers a safe, challenge-by-choice atmosphere for your team to build stronger connections. People of all athletic abilities are welcome to enjoy the courses, and a range of course difficulty levels-from easy to most difficult- will ensure that everyone in your group has a blast. Add some zip to your next Tahoe trip!