Hiring Front Desk Agent
Front Desk Agent Duties Include But Not Limited To:
- Greet guests (with a smile) and perform registration procedures.
- Provide guests with appropriate and accurate resort information.
- Verify guests' credit, and establish payment for the accommodation.
- Assist guests with, and follow up on issues and complaints.
- Answer incoming calls: provide resort information, make reservations, or direct to appropriate department.
- Possess knowledge of reservation policies and procedures; including groups OTAs and IRMs.
- Maintain current knowledge of local area, attractions, events, and weather.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be able to competently perform all tasks on shift checklists.
- Maintain an upbeat and positive attitude when interacting with guests.
- Open & close front desk as needed.
Front Desk Agent Job Qualifications:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience: Previous guest service or hotel experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills required for guest interactions.
- Basic computer (Microsoft Office) and typing skills required.
Front Desk Benefits And Perks:
- Opportunity to grow in your career.
- Full-time employees receive benefits.
- Starting pay @ $14.00-16.00/hr. DOE.
Granlibakken Tahoe is a beautiful work setting with a great team of employees.
If interested please call 530-300-9303 for more information.