Why host your retreat at Granlibakken Tahoe?
Granlibakken Tahoe is a historic, family-owned resort nestled in a 74 acre wooded valley just one mile from Tahoe City and Lake Tahoe. Uniquely situated away from the distractions of the outside world, Granlibakken is your place to connect with wellness.
Onsite amenities include a Day Spa, the Soul Shelter Yoga and Meditation Space, a meditation garden, pool, hot tub, and sauna, and access to miles of hiking and biking trails. Onsite accommodations and an experienced events staff will work to make sure your retreat is memorable and meaningful.
All-Inclusive Retreat Package Includes:
- Accommodations at Granlibakken Tahoe
- Three delicious meals daily
- Resort-wide wireless internet
- Meeting facilities for 4 to 400
- Standard A/V equipment
- Coffee breaks
- Cocktail reception included per two nights booked
- Soul Shelter Yoga and Meditation Space, Meditation Garden, & Fitness Room
- On site recreation: year-round heated outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, tennis courts, access to hiking and mountain biking
- On-site Day Spa, Ski & Sledding Area, and Treetop Adventure Park for additional fees
Greener Meetings at Granlibakken
Granlibakken is working hard to go green. We have made a number of improvements to our conference center, kitchen, and our lodging rooms as a part of this initiative. Learn more about our efforts and the recognition we have received for our green initiatives here.
We also get a lot of questions about waste management at Granlibakken. Granlibakken's waste is sorted at the facility, as a part of Placer County Waste Management's one-bin system. Here are a couple of links to check out about how waste is managed in Placer County:
- One-Bin Recycling Video
- Western Placer Waste Management Authority's Material Recovery Facility (MRF)
Planning an event?
Contact our sales department at 800.552.4494 or email email@example.com.
Download the Conference Planner
Interested in attending a Granlibakken hosted Sierra Soul event? Click here for more information.