Lake Tahoe Wellness Packages
Women's Wellness Weekend
November 12th and 13th, 2016
Lake Tahoe's Wellness 2016 Package Offers Workshops, Speakers, Health Screenings, Socials, Continuing Education Certification & More
Packages starting at $120
An event complete with lectures & exercise classes designed specifically for women and brought to you by medical doctors, alternative healthcare professionals, exercise instructors and more.
- Classes offered by medical doctors and health professionals, e.g. nutrition, latest medical findings, healthy lifestyle practices, alternative care treatments
- Interactive health fair; screenings, analysis, demonstrations, consultations, information & more
- Exercise and activity classes, e.g. yoga, meditation, Ki Gong, pilates & more
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and a wine & cheese social
- Continuing education credits for healthcare professionals**
- Lodging at an additional fee**
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 1198 for 7 contact hours. This certificate must be maintained by the licensee for a period of four years.
Use Group ID: WWW2016
Click Here for the Women's Wellness Weekend 2016 Schedule of Events.
Click Here for more information about the speakers at Women's Wellness Weekend 2016.
Click Here to download the Vendor Application for the Women's Wellness Vendor Fair.
*Based on space availability, double occupancy, per person, per night plus tax and service.
**Based on space availability, includes additional charge.
Healing Arts and Yoga Festival, May 19-21, 2017
The first annual Healing Arts and Yoga Festival is a unique event that features the healers, energy workers, yoga instructors, spiritual teachers and gurus that work within North Lake Tahoe. With over 12 workshops featured over the weekend, we invite you to join us for a one-of-a-kind event. Do not miss the chance to enjoy the outdoors and rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit while immersed in a weekend of learning and self-discovery.
Schedule and details to come soon!
Use Group ID: HAY2017